Low Graphics Version 
About FolsomCity ServicesCalendarsDepartmentsOn-Line ServicesContact Us
Homepage > City Services > Special Event PermitsE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Special Event Permit Application

Special event shall mean any meeting, assembly, street fair, parade or other event open to the public and proposed to be conducted in or upon public property to include, but not limited to, streets, highways or parks of the City where City services may be impacted.

Submittal Requirements:

This application form shall be completed and submitted to the Community Development Department along with a non-refundable $55.00 application fee at least 30 days in advance of the proposed special event. Additionally, a site plan is required showing location (including setbacks) of all proposed activities. The application form, site plan and/or applicable maps, and fee may be mailed to the above mentioned department at 50 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630. Please provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope, for your receipt, if application is mailed.

Supplemental Requirements: Additional items and fees may be required for activities requiring emergency services, road closures, and encroachment permits. An alcohol license is required for events involving the sales of alcoholic beverages and must be obtained from State Alcohol Beverage Control. In addition, a permit to consume alcohol in a park or public place is required and can be obtained from the City of Folsom Parks and Recreation Department. Liability insurance is required for certain events.

Click here for Special Event Permit Application

Powered byCivica Software