Folsom is a business friendly community committed to sustaining a high quality of life by encouraging and facilitating stable, dependable and diversified economic development. The City has a solid base of employers, ranging from Intel to Kikkoman Foods, Mercy Hospital, Verizon and Costco, and a strong workforce.
· Conveniently located about 25 miles east of Sacramento, 85 miles from Lake Tahoe and 110 miles from San Francisco with direct and convenient access to U.S. 50, Sacramento International Airport, and cargo operations at Mather Field Airport.
· A full-service, incorporated city (services include Police, Fire, Public Works & Utilities, Parks & Recreation, Public Library).
· Well known as a family-oriented community with a low crime rate (the safest place to live and work in Sacramento County according to FBI 2008 Uniformed Crime Statistics).
· Variety of commercial and office space available.
· Expanded its city limits by 3,585 acres, about 25%, in January 2012 following annexation of the Folsom Plan Area. At build-out (2030-2040) the area will include 10,210 housing units for 27,000 residents and 13,000 new jobs.)
· Served by the Folsom Cordova Unified School District, one of the highest rated districts in the region, and home to Folsom Lake Community College, one of the fastest growing colleges in the nation.
· Top notch medical services provided by Mercy Hospital and Kaiser Permanente.
· Key employers include Intel, Verizon, Cal-ISO, Maximus, State of California, Kikkoman, Mercy Hospital, and Kaiser Permanente.
· Over 300 acres of developed park land and 35 miles of paved pedestrian/bike trails.
Money Magazine, Newsweek, and Business Week all named Folsom as one of the best places in America to live, work, and play. Recently, Bizjournals named Folsom one of the top 100 wealth centers in the nation.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2013 Civica Software, CA||Powered by|