Water Conservation Stage / Drought Information
The City of Folsom is currently at
Water Conservation "Water Warning" - Stage 3
During Stage 3, the following restrictions are enforced
- No runoff or gutter flooding
- Prompt repair of leaks
- Recirculation devices on pools and water features
- Empty and refill pools and water features for health, structural or maintenance reasons only
- Irrigation systems may not spray impervious surfaces (sidewalks, streets, etc.) or operate in disrepair
- Hoses must have a shut-off nozzle
- No irrigation in the rain
- No irrigation with automatic irrigation systems between the hours of 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Landscape irrigation shall be limited to a maximum of 2 days per week based on the following odd-even schedule, with the exception of drip irrigation, which may be conducted on any day.
- Customers with street addresses that end with an odd number may irrigate only on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Customers with street addresses that end with an even number may irrigate only on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- No irrigation is permitted on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Learn more about the restrictions enforced with the different
Water Conservation Stages here.
Droughts occur slowly over a multi-year period and the impacts of a drought increase with duration. Learn more about current state conditions, drought planning and preparedness at
Folsom Lake Data:
Daily Drought Information Summary
Save Our Water - Department of Water Resources