Low Graphics Version 
About FolsomCity ServicesCalendarsDepartmentsOn-Line ServicesContact Us
Homepage > ... > Fire > Forms > Forms - GeneralE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Forms - General

 Ride-along Request Form

 Fire or Medical Incident Report Records Request

 Public Education Request Form

 Hydrant Flow Test Request Form

Click Here for requests for public records, including copies of fire safety inspection records, approved plans and permits, underground or above ground hazard material storage site, fire safety complaints and general correspondence can be requested through the City Clerk's Office

Powered byCivica Software