How to Print a Document Remotely Using the Folsom Public Library Print Self Service Station
Black and white copy 15 cents each
Color copy 50 cents each
Choose one of the three (3) easy options to send your document wirelessly to the print self service station located in the lobby of the Folsom Public Library, 411 Stafford Street, Folsom, CA 95630.
1. Compose an email using one of the following email addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org for a black and white document
email@example.com for a color document
2. Attach your document to your email and send it.
Go to the PrinterOn website:
1. Go to the website http://www.printeron.net/fpl/main
2. Choose the printer; type in your email address; and choose the file to print.
NOTE: The types of file formats supported are in a link at the bottom of the page.
Download the app:
1. Select and download the free PrinterOn Mobile Printing app.
Android: go to the Google Play Store to download the app
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch: go to the iTunes App Store to download the app
2. Open the PrinterOn app and tap LOCATION tab; search for printers in Folsom, CA and choose/tap the Folsom Public Library printer icon located on the map. The default printer is Black and White. Tap the menu icon in the upper right to change the printer preference to Folsom Public Library Color. Close map page.
3. Select Photos icon or Web icon to access the document you want to print. Preview the document and tap Print.
How to Retrieve Your Print Document
Note: After sending your document remotely it may take a few minutes before it appears in the print release station queue. You may also receive a confirmation email from PrinterOn PrintSpots firstname.lastname@example.org. Your document will be held for twenty-four (24) hours in the print queue.
1. Go to the Folsom Public Library to print your document during our open hours. Check hours. The self service print station is located in the lobby near the Adult Wing.
2. Select Release a Print Job. Then choose the second option and type in your email address. Click OK.
3. The screen lists your document(s) to be printed and the cost. Highlight each document then click on the ‘Print’ button located in the upper left corner of the screen.
4. Deposit your money in the coin machine located to the left of the printing station.
5. Retrieve your documents from the printer next to the self service print station.