Event Parking -- Walk or ride your bike from the following parking areas:
Please note that event parking will NOT be allowed on Historic District residential streets between Natoma and Figueroa. Violators will be cited.
- Walmart, Kohl's and Lembi Park on Riley Street (please park in legal parking stalls and walk down Riley Street directly to the festival area)
- Negro Bar State Park on Greenback Lane ($5 fee helps support treasured California State Parks)
- Folsom Civic Center--City Hall, Library, Rodeo Arena (please park in legal parking stalls and designated parking areas and enjoy a walk along the bike trail to the festival area)
- On-street parking on public streets south of Natoma St (Parking enforcement occurs on race day, so be sure to park legally and be considerate of local residents and businesses)
- Vacant lot at the corner of Blue Ravine Road and Parkway Drive
ADA parking will be available in the lot behind Cloud's and Sutter Street Steakhouse. Enter off Scott Street .
Bike Valet Parking
Light Rail -- Visitors to Folsom are strongly encouraged to take light rail directly to the Historic Folsom Station, the front door to the festival.
- Available near race start and finish off the southside Lake Natoma Trail at the light rail parking area; at the Historic District Light Rail Plaza; at the Folsom Eagles parking lot on Scott St between Riley and Sutter; and in front of Bicycles Plus.
- Historic Folsom Light Rail Station will be available for event spectators only. Commuter light rail service begins at Glenn Station (use Glenn, Iron Point or Hazel stations).