Cyclebration Spins into Town Sept. 10-12
Cycling enthusiasts of all ages and abilities will gather Sept. 10 – 12 for Folsom’s third annual Cyclebration bike festival.
Many of the cycling events will start and finish in Folsom City Lions Park, located on Natoma and Stafford streets. The park will also be the site of an all-day, family friendly Festival & Cycling Expo on Saturday, Sept. 11.
Cyclebration highlights include:
- Race from Folsom Prison MTB Cross Country Race, a first-time competitive event on Folsom Prison grounds
- Two Bridges Circuit Race, an exciting 1.3 mile race through Historic Folsom and across Rainbow Bridge and Lake Natoma Crossing with great spectator viewing options
- Full Century and other assisted rides, a return to Auburn for a Full Century, Metric and Half-Metric Century rides
- Cruiser Ride around Lake Natoma, a just-for-fun ride for those who enjoy wide saddles and fat tires
- Cyclecross, race across challenging and fun terrain at Folsom Rodeo Park
- Folsom Trails Family Treasure Hunt, join family and friends to hunt for maps and clues leading to points along Lake Natoma and through Historic Folsom
Learn more about Cyclebration at www.FolsomCyclebration.com.