The Folsom Cordova Unified School District has developed a plan for upgrades and new construction at all 15 Folsom schools over the next decade under Measure G, the $195 million bond measure approved by voters in 2014. Projects include technology and safety improvements, replacing portables with permanent classrooms, and other major upgrades and renovations. Initial projects anticipated to begin construction in 2016 include:
* Carl Sundahl Elementary School modernization and new construction
* Sutter Middle School modernization and new construction - Phase 1
* A second gymnasium at Folsom High School
* Completion of the Vista del Lago stadium
* Technology infrastructure upgrades throughout Folsom schools
For more information or to view the master plan, visit the Folsom Cordova Unified School website.