The City of Folsom makes it easy to have your bulky waste collected!
Residential customers are allowed three appointments per
When you schedule your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email
ATTENTION: Piles placed out earlier than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment are subject to
|Acceptable Materials||Unacceptable Materials|
|Yard waste||Auto parts or fluid|
|Furniture/mattresses||Concrete, bricks, rocks, or tile|
|Metals/appliances||Dirt, sand, or sod|
|BBQs (no propane tanks)||Cement-filled tires|
|Tires (Up to 5)||Combustibles/flammables|
|Commercial or household garbage|
|Heavy metal items (e.g., engine block)|
|Items longer than 6' (e.g., lumber, PVC pipe, etc)|
|Household Hazardous Waste *(Oils, cleaners, fuels, pharmaceuticals,
|E-Waste (TV, computer, monitor, printer, microwave, solar panels, etc.)|
* Schedule a free household hazardous waste pickup online or call 461-6730.
• The account must be current in order to receive Neighborhood Cleanup Service.
• Materials must be out by 6:00 a.m. on the day of your appointment.
• Items must be placed at the curb, on the edge of the street for pickup. Items placed on your property will not be picked up.
• Branches/lumber must be six feet or less in length and no larger than 6" in diameter.
• Please separate metals and appliances from other materials. These items are collected by a separate vehicle for recycling. All items may not be picked up at the same time.
• If you no longer need your appointment, you must cancel to avoid it counting as one of your three pickups for the year. If you booked online, you can cancel using the link
• Cardboard picked up with this service is not recycled. If you have cardboard, please recycle it at one of the community recycling locations.