Low Graphics Version 
About FolsomCity ServicesCalendarsDepartmentsOn-Line ServicesContact Us
Homepage > ... > Public Works > Hazardous Materials > Non-residential Hazardous Waste ServiceE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Non-residential Service Information

             Universal Waste Recycling Made Easy For Businesses and Non-Residential

    Call Today for a Free Pickup!!!

Regulatory changes make it easy to recycle Universal Waste from non-residential entities and businesses in the City of Folsom. 

Universal Waste includes batteries, fluorescent lamps, and electronic wastes. 

Non-residential entities include non-profit organizations, schools, churches, clubs, other organizations.

bussiness recyclingCall 916-355-8350 to schedule an appointment.

Please observe these simple program rules:

1) Only businesses that generate Universal Waste incidental to the maintenance of their business may participate in our program.  Businesses that generate hazardous waste, including universal waste, in the course of conducting business or as a part of their core business may not participate.

2) ONLY material generated from Folsom residences or businesses may be picked up or dropped off.  No material from outside the Folsom city limits will be accepted.

Only 40 pieces of each of the following items will be accepted: Fluorescent Tubes, CFL’s (compact fluorescent bulbs), Sodium Vapor Bulbs, Metal Halide Bulbs.

4) No business that generates more than 220 pounds in any one month, including Universal Waste, may participate in our program.

For more information about Universal Waste visit the California Department of Toxics Substances Control.

For information about where to dispose of your business hazardous waste in Sacramento County visit the Sacramento County Department of Waste Management and Recycling





Powered byCivica Software