Low Graphics Version 
About FolsomCity ServicesCalendarsDepartmentsOn-Line ServicesContact Us
Homepage > ... > Community Development > Planning Services > Application FormsE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Application Forms

 ***  Community Development Counter Hours Effective July 1, 2008***

How to Apply for a Permit

Applications must be submitted in person to the Community Development Department, 2nd floor of the City Hall Building, 50 Natoma Street. The Planning Counter is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., however our cash register closes promptly at 4:30 p.m. If you have questions regarding an application, please call the Planning Counter at (916) 355-7214.

Folsom Municipal Code -- ORDINANCE 1184 - ENTERTAINMENT PERMIT
Resolution No. 9266.pdf

Standard Development and Related Application Forms

Development Application Form
Historic District Development Application Form
Lot Line Adjustment Application Form (pdf format)
SpecialEventPermitApplication  .pdf


Planning Services Fees (Effective 10/01/11)
Design Review Process
Design Review Submittal Application

Home Occupation Permit Application

Film Permits:

Film Permit Package (includes all docs)
Film Permit Application Only
Film Permit Quick Reference Guide
Fire Department Film Permit Requirements
Private Property Owner Authorization for Film Permitting

Example of Insurance Docs for Folsom Film Permit Application

Sign Permits:

Sign Permit Application
Temporary Sign Permit Application (Banners, etc)

Tree Permits:

Tree Permit Application 
Tree Permit Guidelines
Tree Removal Mitigation Table
Tree Protection Zone
Landmark Tree Application

Transportation Permits:

Transportation Permit Application - Single Trip Permit
Transportation Permit Application - Annual Trip Permit
Transportation Permit Conditions

Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Civica Software, CAPowered byCivica Software