This large-scale event will create traffic impacts for personal and business travelers along the 12.5 mile course and surrounding roadways, including the Historic District where the Individual Time Trial starts and ends.
The race course will be open during morning and evening commute times, but will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, May 12. Please plan to take alternate routes during those hours. Road closures include:
- Rainbow Bridge & Folsom Lake Crossing
- Lake Natoma Crossing limited to one lane per direction
- Folsom-Auburn Road limited to one southbound lane (no northbound traffic)
- Riley St. closed between Sutter and Leidesdorff
- Sutter and Leidesdorff closed between Folsom Blvd and Scott St
- Reading, Decatur and Wool closed between Figueroa and Leidesdorff
- East Natoma St closed between Folsom Lake Crossing and Blue Ravine
- Green Valley Road closed between the County line and East Natoma St.
April 2014 Letter to Residents near Race Route
March 2014 Letter to Residents near Race Route
March 2014 Letter to Businesses near Race Route