Applications Available March 2 to Sell Fireworks in Folsom

Nonprofit groups have from March 2 –27 to apply for a permit to sell “safe and sane” fireworks in the City of Folsom.  The forms will be available on the City of Folsom website and at Folsom Fire Station 35, located at 535 Glenn Drive.  For more information, view the public notice or contact 984-2280.