Construction work and infrastructure improvements will require summertime lane closures on Oak Avenue Parkway in Folsom. Daytime and evening lane closures will begin Monday, June 8 and will take place at the following intersections:
· Oak Avenue Parkway and Willow Creek Drive
· Oak Avenue Parkway and Blue Ravine Road
· Oak Avenue Parkway and Creekside Drive
· Oak Avenue Parkway and North Lexington Drive
· Oak Avenue Parkway and South Lexington Drive
· Oak Avenue Parkway and East Bidwell Street
Construction will be complete by October 2015. The City of Folsom does not anticipate the lane closures will create significant traffic delays, but the work may cause some noise disturbances in the day and evenings. Message signs will be installed to alert motorists about the closures, and flaggers will direct traffic.
For more information about the project, contact Vaughn Fleischbein at 351-3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.