Supporting a Phased Reopening of Businesses
The City of Folsom stands ready to support the phased reopening of local businesses. Here are some of the tools available to help businesses reopen once authorization is announced by Governor Gavin Newsom and Sacramento County Department of Public Health Services. We encourage you to plan and prepare in advance for a safe and prosperous reopening.
- Social distancing guidelines for businesses
- City measures to support local businesses, including fee deferrals, relaxed sign regulations, increased local vendor preference, curbside pickups, business use of city-owned public properties, and more.
- Curbside pickup zones in the Folsom Historic District
- Curbside pickup safety measures
- Permit and inspection processes
- Online permits
The City of Folsom will do everything possible to support our businesses during this challenging time. City Hall remains open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more City of Folsom COVID-19 information and business resources, visit www.folsom.ca.us/businessresources or contact email@example.com or 916-461-6210.