Current Hours of Operation (as of June 2020)
Open every day except Wednesdays from 7 a.m. to one hour after sunset.
NOTE: the dog park is closed every Wednesday for maintenance.
Hours are subject to change following evolving COVID-19 mitigation guidelines provided by local, state, and federal public health officials.
To find out if FIDO Field Dog Park is closed due to weather conditions, please call 916-461-6601.
Welcome to FIDO Field, Folsom's off-leash dog park. FIDO Field is an unmonitored city park facility. Your cooperation is essential for an enjoyable day by all. Please take a moment to review the top 10 rules at this site.
1. Owners use the park at their own risk. The City of Folsom is not responsible for injury or illness to dogs, owners, or visitors.
2. No children under the age of 15 are permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Children in strollers are prohibited from the fenced, off-leash dog area.
3. All dog handlers must carry a leash at all times and monitor their dog while in the facility. Prong collars are prohibited from the off-leash dog area. Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the facility.
4. Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
5. Owner must clean up after his/her dog. Onsite amenities and disposal receptacles are provided.
6. Dogs that are sick, in season or have excessive fleas, or ticks are not permitted.
7. Gate must be closed immediately after entering or exiting the facility.
8. No food is allowed in the off-leash dog area.
9. No wading pools, furniture, or large basins are allowed in the off-leash dog area.
10. No tobacco products may be used in the off-leash dog area.
Proof of current animal license is required for use of FIDO Field (tags acceptable). Full vaccination series is recommended for your dog's health.
Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges or owners may receive a citation. (Folsom Municipal Code: 7.04, 9.68; Sacramento County Animal Control Ordinance: Title 8).