Vacation Checks

The Citizens Assisting Public Safety (CAPS) offer free Vacation Checks to residents living within the city limits of Folsom.

Vacation Checks are available by request using the online form. Please click here to access the online form.

  • Please provide at least 72 hours advanced notice before the first day of the requested Vacation Check. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the start of the requested Vacation Check.
  • Vacation Checks are limited to 30 days. 
  • Vacation Checks may only be conducted on a residential property where no one will be home during the property owner's absence. 

For questions regarding CAPS Vacation Checks, please contact 916-461-6516 or