The City of Folsom is closely monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 virus and its effects on Folsom businesses and their employees.
We are encouraging business owners and employees to follow all guidelines and orders issued by federal, state, and county governments related to virus containment and business operating parameters. We will be updating this page frequently as new resources and regulations are announced.
State of California Resilience Roadmap
County Variance Webpage
Sacramento County COVID-19 Webpage
Sacramento County COVID-19 Business Resources
Health Orders in effect for Folsom:
Chambers of commerce support for businesses:
The Chamber is collecting resources on this website for employers and businesses including advice on proper pay and leave practices for essential and non-essential businesses.
The website is collecting resources for the region’s affected businesses and employees. The website will be updated regularly as new information and resources become available.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to dominate the news, raising concerns among individuals and for our economy. This page provides links to CalChamber, federal, state and local resources.
The U.S. Chamber works closely with the White House, U.S. government agencies, and foreign government officials to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information.
Operational resources for Businesses:
Financial Resources for Businesses:
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- California Employment Disability Department COVID-19, resources for workers impacted by layoffs, reduced hours, quarantine, increased care-giving responsibilities, and other impacts. The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Unemployment Insurance aid employees and the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Program assists the self-employed and partially-employed.
- California Department of Public Health guidance documents for specific types of employees and individuals
- California Department of Labor and Workforce Agency – Coronavirus Resources website.
- The US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has advice for managing the personal financial impact of Coronavirus.
- Renters, Sacramento County passed a Renter's Protection Act that changes renter's rights if they have been impacted by Coronavirus.
- Homeowners, learn about the CA Governor's proclamation on mortgage relief and options for Federally backed mortgage relief
- Job and needs assistance website OnwardCA.org is an interactive clearinghouse for information on job openings, health, food, shelter, and other services.
- Sacramento Works supports job seekers including free access to online job skills training courses through Metrix Learning.